Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday Night Finds

I had no exciting plans worth waiting for this Saturday, so I set out for a routine Saturday night shopping. Same old streets, same old shops until one of the windows caught my attention. One of the stores which I might have crossed a zillion times before, had this awesome collection of jewellery on display designed by a 15 year old.

they were categorised into different shades, I managed to click the warm color section amidst the admirers



sorry about the shadow,oops well it's a simple jewellery made of a satin ribbon and a glass pendent



this is from the section that was categorised into the colours of the ocean

Well so kudos to the young designer from me, she just got one extra fan this Saturday and some of us found one more interesting hobby worth pursuing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

A dream penny for your thoughts....

Related Posts with Thumbnails